The SOLUTION i is a full featured highly accurate resistance welding control that is very easy to use. In fact you can set up and use this control without looking at a direction book!
It is that intuitive!
Here’s how it works:
It asks questions and you answer by pushing the YES
or NO button.
- It asks you to enter numbers and then tells you what to
- You tell it the type of metal you are welding and the thinnest sheet being joined. It will set up an RWMA welding schedule ready to use.
- It has a MASTER SETUP button. When pushed it walks you through all user-settings with clear English instructions. This is very useful when first installing a control.
- It tells you the required air pressure regulator setting for the part you are welding.
- It tells you the recommended welder transformer tap switch position for each part.*
- It waits until the proper ELECTRODE FORCE has been reached before starting each weld and eliminates the need for SQUEEZE TIME.*
- It checks ELECTRODE FORCE again at the end of the weld to be sure that you have not made a brittle weld by having ELECTRODE FORCE that is too high.*
- It keeps the electrodes closed when any weld fault is detected and tells you how to reset it.
- It tells you when to dress electrodes.
- And it does all of the above in clear English,
without any codes.