Benchtop Weld Station
Our modular benchtop welder has a robust design for use with automation or as a standalone benchtop welder. The model MH-1501-A Weld Head offers fast, repeatable electrode control for a wide range of resistance welding applications. This benchtop welder has many standard features and options as outlined below.
- Robust “C” frame construction 13” W x 16” L x 33” Tall – Weighing about 225 lbs.
- Bearing ways transport the upper electrode
- Copper buss bar and air cooled cables for secondary circuit
- Electrode holders (Tuffaloy or CMW)
- Valve voltage 24V or 120V
- Single stage foot switch for actuation
- 650 lb. force air cylinder with 1” stroke
- Control and transformer are options shown below
Customer Specified Options:
- Supports transformers from 5-85 KVA and most input current (208 / 240 / 380 / 480 / etc.)
- AC or MFDC Current
- Control options include Entron, WTC, Miyachi, Unitrol, etc.
- Platens with Tee slots
- Various cylinder options including - air, electric servo, servo pneumatic, air over oil
- Cylinder pressure up to 1000 lbs.
- Frame can be modified to support a 3” stroke
- Pressure switch (mechanical or digital)
- Various machine sequence initiation – two stage foot switch, dual palm buttons, PLC, etc.
- Pedestal mount
Please call, so “our business can help your business” 1-888-654-9353